Orkney Highlights Tour Full Day
Visit Orkney's Most Popular Visitor Attractions in around 7-8 Hours. The Orkney Highlights Tour allows you to visit some of the Orkney Islands' most popular visitor attractions, including Skara Brae, Ring of Brodgar, Maeshowe and the Italian Chapel. This tour is perfect if you are short of time in Orkney and want to make the most of your trip.
Base Price £400
Plus £30 per person
- Standing Stones of Stenness - One of the oldest stone circles in UK. Dates back to 3100BC.
- Ring of Brodgar - about 4500 years old. A large stone circle in a stunning location.
- Skara Brae - Neolithic village dating back 5000 years. One of the best preserved stone age villages in Europe. Also a chance here to see Skaill House and have lunch at the cafe.
- Cliffs of Yesnaby - dramatic cliffs, a must for a photo stop.
- Scapa Flow - Learn about Orkney's wartime history and what happened in the great sheltered harbour of Scapa Flow.
- Italian Chapel - Built by Italian prisoners of war during World War 2 using materials they had to hand. Great story and beautiful little chapel.
- St Magnus Cathedral - Cathedral built when Orkney was under Norse rule. Magnificent cathedral in the heart of Kirkwall.
- Maeshowe Chambered Cairn - A 5000 year old Neolithic burial chamber with 12th century Viking runes carved into the walls.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7-8 hours
2014 Peugeot Partner Tepee, clean, comfortable, spacious vehicle, air conditioned and some walking.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
- Other: Water
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks: Estimated £80
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences.